Culture Days at Idea Exchange
Cambridge, Ontario – Culture Days, a national celebration of arts and culture, is coming to Idea Exchange locations September 27, 28, and 29. The weekend is a celebration of creativity with free activities for all ages.
“Culture Days is an opportunity for everyone to get creative in a new way, learn more about new technologies, or enjoy the artistic talents of their neighbours,” said Jaime Griffis, Director, Programming and Promotion. “Our locations will be abuzz with events and experiences throughout the weekend.”
Culture Days Highlights
* Bucket Drumming at the Old Post Office (10:30 to 11:30am) on Friday, September 27
* What is Democracy? – a NFB Film Club Screening at Queen’s Square (starting at 2:00pm) on Friday, September 27
* Drone Basics for Teens at Queen’s Square (10:00am to 12:00pm) on Saturday, September 28
* Scarecrow Storytime at Hespeler (11:00am to 2:00pm) on Saturday, September 28
* Cambridge Art Galleries’ Licensed to Show Part 3 Tour at the Preston Gallery (starting at 2:00pm) on Saturday, September 28
* Arabic Family Storytime at Clemens Mill (2:00 to 3:00pm) on Saturday, September 28
* Culture Days Open Mic at the Old Post Office (2:30 to 3:30pm) on Saturday, September 28
* Around the World in Stories at Queen’s Square (1:00 to 3:00pm) on Sunday, September 29
* Cambridge Art Galleries’ Art Access: My Happy Place at Queen’s Square (1:30 to 3:30pm) on Sunday, September 29
All programs are free, some are registered. Visit Idea Exchange link below for the complete Culture Days schedule and affiliated programs.